Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking to trade for a soft gray 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 - Here are 3 Akubras and 5 vintages.

MattJH

One Too Many
I've realized that, over time, I've been wearing the same hats over and over again -- my brown Herbert Johnson made for Brooks Brothers in 7 5/8 and my black Knox 20 in 7 3/4. I'd really like a nice, soft gray felt one, but eBay has been scarce and I realized that many of you have what I'm looking for and may possibly want to trade for something I've got, so here's my attempt!

All of the following hats are 7 5/8 or 61cm. I'd even be willing to do a two-for-one trade, depending on what you're offering (or vice versa, depending on what you'd like).

Non-Vintage:

Akubra Stylemaster - Moonstone Grey - Photobucket - Worn exactly one time.

Akubra Casual - Carbon Grey - Photobucket - Worn approximately 10 times.

Akubra Casual - Regency Fawn - Photobucket - Worn exactly one time.

Vintage:

Barbisio - Black - Photobucket + Original FL thread - This is NOS. I haven't even worn it.

Dobbs - Olive/Brown - Photobucket + Original FL thread - From my hometown of Philadelphia. Boyd's department store.

Dobbs 20 - Brown - Photobucket + Original FL thread - This one is hard for me to give up. Just saying.

Dobbs 25 Golden Coach - Charcoal - Photobucket + Original FL thread - Includes the original Golden Coach care pamphlet. Wind trolley.

Knox 20 - Charcoal - Photobucket + Original FL thread - I dig stingy brims with wind trolleys.

MattJH

One Too Many
Oops!

Is there a way for me to make specific folders public while keeping the rest private? I understand this isn't Photobucket support, but I know a lot of you use these sites...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Dumbjaw said:
Oops!

Is there a way for me to make specific folders public while keeping the rest private? I understand this isn't Photobucket support, but I know a lot of you use these sites...

I don't know from Photobucket but Flickr allows the user to select either private or public for each file.

Of the hats I can see, the Dobbs 20 is the only one I'd be interested in.

MattJH

One Too Many
Bummer!

Well, if anybody is interested in any, let me know and I'll show you pictures. I don't want to post 50 images in this thread.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Hey, Dumbjaw -

I'm still interested in the Dobb's Twenty AND the Dobb's Golden Coach. Now, what are you looking for again? Would you settle for cash, goods...my soul? Let me know.

MattJH

One Too Many
Haha. Just a hat! A nice, gray hat. Not charcoal, but actually gray. Preferrably full-brimmed rather than stingy. Send pics!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Dumbjaw said:
Haha. Just a hat! A nice, gray hat. Not charcoal, but actually gray. Preferrably full-brimmed rather than stingy. Send pics!
Well, unfortunately, I got nothin' for ya. Unless you're interested in a light brown, vintage Stetson homburg in our size. See below -

P1010012.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007