Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers Lightning in Vintage Turquoise HH

technovox

One Too Many
What a beautiful color! Right on with the contrasting brown tape, and red lining. Brilliant combo!
I bet you're going to get a lot of looks in that jacket. (I always notice that when I wear any of my blue jackets, they just seem to attract the most attention.)

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a beautiful color! Right on with the contrasting brown tape, and red lining. Brilliant combo!
I bet you're going to get a lot of looks in that jacket. (I always notice that when I wear any of my blue jackets, they just seem to attract the most attention.)

It will be interesting to see how it fares compared to the red one :)

Justhandguns

Practically Family
It will be interesting to see how it fares compared to the red one :)

I would like to see how the horse in blue ages. I have never seen one before. After having my cowhide lightning for years, and wearing it sparsely, the leather still looks like new......

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would like to see how the horse in blue ages. I have never seen one before. After having my cowhide lightning for years, and wearing it sparsely, the leather still looks like new......

It is chrome tanned after all, so it will take a few years of constant wear I believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld