Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levis 70505-0214 size40 (ca. 1967-68) Mint Condition

Southburger

New in Town
Hello good people,

I have a Levis 70505-0214 (Type 3) orange tab in size 40 which I would like to part ways with. It's in mint condition and the patch is still intact for the most part; from what I can gather from the Heddels guide(link) it's from ca. 1967/68.

It's an awesome jacket but I must say it's almost too nice to wear and it's such a good example of this jacket I feel like it should be framed. I have a repro type 3 from TCB in Japan and feel very happy to thrash that one rather than the vintage Levis jacket.

I will post some pictures if you guys are interested, just checking the water here in case there is any interest in this particular piece.

Thanks!

Cheers

Southburger

New in Town
Some pictures. The jacket also has some writing on the inside which looks like it's been on the original denim the jacket was made from.

Attachments

• levis1.jpg
    levis1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • levis2.jpg
    levis2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
  • levis3.jpg
    levis3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
  • levis4.jpg
    levis4.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
  • levis5.jpg
    levis5.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 54

Southburger

New in Town
Pit to pit: 53cm
Back length excluding collar: 63cm
Sleeve length: 65cm
Shoulders: 46cm

The price I am uncertain of, I think this depends on what it’s worth to you. In other words, you’re welcome to make an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth