Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let me run this by you...

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
LOl.... what the heck...let's go with it!!

Art Fawcett..gold standard??? but...no pressure eh?
WeeGee...this suit would be an excellent choice for color & fabric. I've been in this store ( in SF) and spoken with the owner last year. They cater to teh kids so the quality in most cases isn't manhattan...but good. Their hats?? no comment))

New colors? Would any of those be that great Palomino?
DobbsPalomino.jpg

Maybe one of these in gray or blue:
40sknoxfoxhound.jpg

One of Art's Famous Lightweights maybe:
1945Dobbslightweights.jpg

Spring is coming so any of these would be good:
1943Knoxforspring.jpg

And of course the ever present Mosaic with a 3 inch brim:
DobbsMosaic.jpg

If you decide to do this one or the Palomino I want one now. ;)

Regards to all,

J

fedoralover said:
Art, can we get the Palamino at the same price as in the ad??? fedoralover well it never hurts to ask
Yes but you have to pay using gold for the denominations that would be about right a ten dollar gold piece and a 5 dollar piece.

The real gold standard - gold.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Boy, I wish I could tell you with some accuracy Craig. I shouldn't have posted the hats yet as now most of my time is working in the shop, not on the computer. ( right, like THATS not a good thing). I will for now continue to temp everyone here with the special hats as I can be assured of getting the felts I need in a timely manner. I use a good felter, but he is overwhelmed most of the time with business.
JP.. I couldsell you one for that amount..adjusted for inflation of course. Not lets see, $15 at the rate of Argentine inflation...carry the one...

JeffW

Familiar Face
Now that is a fine looking hat !!!!!!!!! Horseshoe would really be cool to have down here in Texas.......

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Weegee, since this will be my signature line, thats my liner..my signature!! Simple & sweet ( I hope)
Have a few other surprises for the Limited Line owners also, but thats gonna stay a surprise for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally