Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Hatboxes

Magus

Practically Family
SHARPETOYS said:
I got the leather hat box today and I could not be any happier... The box is well made with a silk lining and the buckles are for show they are really push buttons so the case is very easy to open. Heavy duty vegy tanned leather and the stiching is nice and even.

I did get the sale price of $139.50 with free shipping. Now they are back up to $270.00. I would not have bought the case for $270.00...

Cool....and good for you Sharp. I am nearly done with the design of the Stratoliner Zephyr and should start on the prototype soon.
About 80% through the design phase of the other...It will be called probably be called the Manhattan

M

Barry

Practically Family
resistol leather hat case

pict3005_editedjpg.jpg

pict3001_editedjpg.jpg

Here are some pictures of the hat case. It should come this afternoon sometime. I'll try to get a good inside shot of it as well. I'm going to have to put something inside to hold the hat I think. I might either use cardboard or a molded piece of plastic.

Barry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun