Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Columbia ~ 44

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Here is a very nice, only lightly broken in Langlitz Coulmbia that is well appointed. It was produced in January, 1992 and has been worn very little since. Clean and very well kept. No odd odors, no blemishes, marks, scrapes or tears outside or inside. Appears to be a mid-heavyweight cowhide on this jacket, however it's possible this is a very smooth goatskin. The sleeves are just starting to show some break-in to them.

This jacket has 4-leather lined pockets. the optional gun pocket, standard interior pocket and both outer handwarmer pockets, all nicely lined in leather. There are no provisions for a belt on this jacket, but Langlitz could add them if desired. Scovill main zip and Talon sleeve and pocket zips. All work well and smooth.

So why am I selling this jacket? It's a near perfect fit, except the sleeves. Please check dimensions below.

*Asking $575 shipped CONUS* Pay Pal only, please.

Dimensions -
Pit to Pit - 24"
Shoulders - 19"
Sleeve - 23.5"
Torso - 23"
Back - 27"

Photos of dimensions in second post.

DSC_0271.JPG DSC_0272.JPG DSC_0274.JPG DSC_0275.JPG DSC_0276.JPG DSC_0278.JPG DSC_0279.JPG DSC_0280.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0277.JPG
    DSC_0277.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Just saying it's worth the ask. If they say yes either you're golden or I am ;)

B.
I would be happy to call out there and see what they say. It's a wonderful jacket, just except the sleeves (for my length arms).

I do know that the zipper they put in the more "well-worn" Columbia was ~ $100 plus shipping to & from. Just to give you a ballpark idea. I'll call tomorrow and check in with John or Scott.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So the only thing they can do is to add a snap-closed cuff to the existing jacket. With a zip-sleeve, it's a bit awkward. Spoke with Scott out there and the only other thing would be a full sleeve replacement, which gets expensive quick.

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
Sorry for the late reply, site hadn't been working for me. It was at least worth a try. Did they give any prices?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
No problem I've been gone.
I didn't ask pricing.
Actually this jacket is Sold pending funds...to Ireland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth