Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies suits

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok, I know this is an evening outfit, but it is a suit...

1940's Evening Suit with Pleated Back

burgandy_dress1.JPG

burgandy2.JPG

burgandy3.JPG

burgandy4.JPG

burgandy5.JPG
burgandy6.JPG
burgandy7.JPG

burgandy8.JPG
burgandy9.JPG

burgandy11.JPG

Vintage Betty

Lady Day said:
Wow VB!
Keep em commin!

LD

Glad you like 'em!

Also keep checking the Ladies Suit thread, I am posting duplicates of these photos as well as my 1950's suits that I already have photos of...and will post more as I get the time...I have ladies suits back to the 1920's...

Vintage Betty

MissS

A-List Customer
Vintage Betty said:
I own a ton of vintage suits and vintage jackets.

And I have a lot of reference material. If you could post what type of things you are looking for, I can provide photo samples for your consideration before you get something done so you can see it on a mannequin.

However, I realistically won't be able to start this offer until after the first week of April...many things due at work.

And...I love shoulder pads in vintage suits - they help define the cinched-in waist. In the meantime, I'll see if I can post some photos I previously posted in the What Are You Wearing Thread so you can see some of my suits (warning: bad photos ahead).

Vintage Betty

VintageBetty, I couldn't pass up your offer - how wonderful! I wear suits every day for work, so I always have them made for me, as I can never find well tailored good looking suits in the mainstream shops.

Would love some piccies of anything you may have which would be suitable for a corporate environment - I too love the cinched in waist. Thanks!

GreyAndWhiteCat

Familiar Face
Oh, Vintage Betty, your suits are wonderfull. I wish I could grab the black and white one of the screen, its to die for! The Lilly Ann is also very beautiful! Your reproductions look like very good work. I guess you use a propper tailor?

Vintage Betty

1930's Brown Wool Curvy Pinstripe Suit, Part 1

1930's Brown Wool Curvy Pinstripe Suit, Part 1

...Somewhere in the Lounge there is a discussion about this suit, but I can't find it...

1930s_brownsuit1b.JPG
1930s_brownsuit1g.JPG

1930s_brownsuit1f.JPG
1930s_brownsuit1h.JPG

1930s_brownsuit1s.JPG
1930s_brownsuit1o.JPG

1930s_brownsuit1r.JPG
1930s_brownsuit1t.JPG

Actual color of suit:
Dark Brown
1930s_brownsuit1z.JPG

Forum statistics