Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Coats swell ones with fur!

Red Doll 1940s

New in Town
Last year after my very dashing rerto dressing husband and I bought a 100 year old house in Oakland we realized that in early 1900s folks had teeny tiny closets. I am originally from Connecticut so I buy a new (OK Vintage ) coat every few years. They don't fit in my closet....
I have some beautiful ones that would fit a few gals sized 8-10, from 30s, late 30s and 40s.
I will be bringinging a few to the annual Heritage Days at the Ahwahnee this year March 1-4. If you LA gals are coat challenged, or you fellas want a new swell coat for your Sweetie, let me know.
I have pictures, too if you want, but say whats the idea with making this hard on the old computer challenges folk....
I can always try.
Red Doll 1940s

Red Doll 1940s

New in Town
Hello Texas Girl

Wow! What a coat! Don't you hate the mis-use of the word flapper, especially on eBay...
I do have something similar-ish. But, I cant PM you until I send 13 more thread replies or something, and I am at Computer only a fex hours a week, so bare with me.
I might even try to post pix.
Red Doll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe