Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Black Cherry Bison jacket

X83

One of the Regulars
I am having boots currently made in bison one in python on in shrunken horse one in natural veg tan an these I just posted then I will have take Time to break them in b4 thinking about any orders

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am having boots currently made in bison one in python on in shrunken horse one in natural veg tan an these I just posted then I will have take Time to break them in b4 thinking about any orders

Curious to see these, who's the maker?

You might want crocodile

They may not look like it here, but they are a navy blue

tYFBmqp.jpg

X83

One of the Regulars
I’ve been speaking with brands like fortis and prof Barnets these are Indonesian makers if you don’t mind me asking who made your shoes

X83

One of the Regulars
I’ve been speaking with brands like fortis and prof Barnets these are Indonesian makers if you don’t mind me asking who made your shoes
I just received these in badalassi and they actually were able to put my emblem on it as welll

Attachments

• IMG_4403.jpeg
    IMG_4403.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4404.jpeg
    IMG_4404.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4412.jpeg
    IMG_4412.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 114

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Indonesian as well, they used to be called Benzein. Not sure what they are called now

I just received these in badalassi and they actually were able to put my emblem on it as welll

Wow!

X83

One of the Regulars
Well it just shipped here’s my Seidel indigo bison with black and read shark accents we have the straps in black shark the X in red shark @red devil and the sleeve flab’s in black shark as well I’m told it going to be a brutal break in by Damon

Attachments

• IMG_4506.jpeg
    IMG_4506.jpeg
    1,009 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4507.jpeg
    IMG_4507.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4508.jpeg
    IMG_4508.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4509.jpeg
    IMG_4509.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 91

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Well it just shipped here’s my Seidel indigo bison with black and read shark accents we have the straps in black shark the X in red shark @red devil and the sleeve flab’s in black shark as well I’m told it going to be a brutal break in by Damon
The Barnstormer, so cool!

AMAZING! Damn man JL is getting it done!!! Huge breath of fresh air from the usual tired m/c styles and golden era yawn fests. Nicely done!

X83

One of the Regulars
AMAZING! Damn man JL is getting it done!!! Huge breath of fresh air from the usual tired m/c styles and golden era yawn fests. Nicely done!
I’m going to say this I can’t really justify for me personally going anywhere else just because they will make whatever I can imagine with excellent customer service and a price i believe to be fare

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
The grain is insane!!! Love it!

X83

One of the Regulars
The grain is insane!!! Love it!
I had specifically asked them when putting in the order to select the most pronounced grain and they did I believe they even turned down a batch because it was not what I was looking for

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
I had specifically asked them when putting in the order to select the most pronounced grain and they did I believe they even turned down a batch because it was not what I was looking for

You can’t ask for more from such customer service!!!

X83

One of the Regulars
You can’t ask for more from such customer service!!!
This is what I’m saying and they told me when i checked in with them they could have easily made my jacket and said this is the most grain we could get instead they informed me about the situation and still met there deadline even if it would have put the jacket out a few weeks it’s summer and I would not have minded at all

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld