Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John lofgren Wabash engineer boots shrinking hikaku horsebutt black

Backchannel

New in Town
I’m sorry man it looks like I’m out for now. If they haven’t sold by next week I may be able to do something But I’m on vacation right now and if I spend the play money on a pair of boots my wife will friggin kill me. No joke! She already thinks I have way too many pairs. Anyway I’ll check in when I get back.

Fast16

New in Town
I’m sorry man it looks like I’m out for now. If they haven’t sold by next week I may be able to do something But I’m on vacation right now and if I spend the play money on a pair of boots my wife will friggin kill me. No joke! She already thinks I have way too many pairs. Anyway I’ll check in when I get back.
No worries mate ! Enjoy

Fast16

New in Town
Hi mate . Hope you are well . Still for sale . Still almost brand new . To be honest so don’t know my brannock size , gonna check , but if you wear vans or redwing I can help you . I am an 8D most of the time .

kenlohty

Familiar Face
Hi mate . Hope you are well . Still for sale . Still almost brand new . To be honest so don’t know my brannock size , gonna check , but if you wear vans or redwing I can help you . I am an 8D most of the time .
Sent you a private message! Are you open to trades?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads