Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Lofgren M-43 CXL Natural Roughout 11.5 US

Mulceber

Practically Family
Wore these a few times and realized I need a half size smaller. Pretty much the only way to comfortably wear them for me is to add a second pair of thick socks. I would say that, after the sizing changes John Lofgren went through in the last year or so, the fit of their roughout boots is about the same as its equivalent Iron Rangers size.

Condition: They're still in great shape, with hardly any wear on the tread. There's a bit of light scuffing around the toe and heel, but there has been no damage to the leather. In the pictures you can see some darkening of the leather. This seems to be a result of the treatment JL gives their boots, as the 18 month old photos you can see on their website show similar darkening.

Asking Price: These boots retail for $900 from Standard & Strange. I'm asking $500 shipped in CONUS for them. They really are some seriously nice boots, and if they fit me in that nice, "firm handshake" way, I'd be wearing them a lot.

IMG_2171.png

IMG_2173.png

IMG_2172.png

IMG_2174.png

IMG_2175.png

IMG_2176.png

IMG_2177.png

IMG_2178.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member