Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

is there such a thing as applying too much conditioner and making your leather too soft?

Nykwil

One of the Regulars
I go by what Aero says, Vaseline when needed, but most new jackets won't need it for at least a decade or so, so I don't worry.

Jacket hasn't fallen apart on me yet.

And @cbez makes a good point. Living skin, isn't like dead leather. There's no corresponding blood vessels actively pumping the area with nutrients that require constant moisturizing and replenishing in leather, it's been tanned.

bigmanbigtruck

A-List Customer
when you put lotion on your skin do you only do it once a year for fear of ruining your complexion or do you do it "as needed"

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-pure.gif

javajakamama

Familiar Face

i remember that scene. but i just now realize that danny devito and joe rogan are pretty similar.

the obenauf oil worked better than i said it did. the jacket is a darker black a day after, the more i buff the softer and better it looks. i just grabbed this product because i was fed up with all the choices and people's do and don't nonsense i seemed to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1