Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IRC channel for Fedora Lounge?

Jovan

Suspended
Would there be any interest here in having an Internet Relay Chat channel for the Lounge? It would be a nice way of getting to know others here more one-on-one in real time. I'm not surprised if no one knows what IRC is, though.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Jovan said:
Would there be any interest here in having an Internet Relay Chat channel for the Lounge? It would be a nice way of getting to know others here more one-on-one in real time. I'm not surprised if no one knows what IRC is, though.

Bah....some of us are internet geeks of long standing.....not know what it is... lol

Phil

A-List Customer
IRC always gives me some trouble. I was sitting writing a post on here and I was getting connection errors with IRC. My friend Rob was pusing for me to use it. I eventually gave up and just went with AIM.[huh]

Jovan

Suspended
I'm going to start a test channel in a bit, I'll let you guys know when it's up.

EDIT: Okay, up. #fedoralounge at irc.freenode.net

I'll idle in it pretty much all day.

koopkooper

Practically Family
Great idea, MK is there a chance you could have something linked here.
It would be best if it were part of the Fedora Lounge so as to attract members from the FL and not just random people.

Jovan

Suspended
Sorry guys, my computer died earlier when I was away. Feel free to come in and idle all you want. Hopefully at least two of you will and can get some conversation started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley