Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I remember when.....

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Really? Christmas 1977 was when I got my first brand new bike. An orange KMart thing with a banana seat. Oh yeah, I remember banana seats, and it was named Sky Hawk.

1977. That was the year that I bought my first real motorcycle. I was 22, I was in undergrad school and I bought a 1969 CB 450. I later sold it to a guy who rode it clear across the continent to California. I wish I still had that old bike.

AF

28850_115149505187815_100000782992327_91137_7538285_n.jpg

Old Rogue

Practically Family
My dad always has had Harleys. When we lived in Milwaukee, my folks would bring the bikes into the dining room and decorate them for Christmas.

A buddy of mine once lived in a house that he was renting for $25 a month (considering the state of the house, I always thought he was being over-charged). The den had a linoleum floor. He parked his bike in there. I remember one Sunday night when several of us were at his house playing poker on the kitchen table and he was in the den doing burn-outs on the linoleum. Ahhhh, those were the days!

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
A buddy of mine once lived in a house that he was renting for $25 a month (considering the state of the house, I always thought he was being over-charged). The den had a linoleum floor. He parked his bike in there. I remember one Sunday night when several of us were at his house playing poker on the kitchen table and he was in the den doing burn-outs on the linoleum. Ahhhh, those were the days!

Hmm sounds like you guys were the stunt doubles for Animal House.

My pop got asked if he was worried about dripping oil on the carpet and he said no. He should've been considering one of those bikes was a shovelhead!

Nope, he never will be!
Nice shop. He's not grey though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe