Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I have special xmas lids for sale...

havershaw

Practically Family
What makes them special xmas lids?
Well, I'm using the money to buy xmas presents instead of just buying more hats, for once.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhavershaw

Several real nice ones up there this time, including a nice Dobbs which is somewhere between a 7 1/8 and 7 1/4. For me, that's pretty big.
In fact, most of the hats are 7 1/8 this time.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You've got some great lids on OFAS, do you have any 6 7/8 or 7 that you haven't put up for auction but would be willing to sell?

Garrett

Ugarte

A-List Customer
havershaw said:
Several real nice ones up there this time, including a nice Dobbs which is somewhere between a 7 1/8 and 7 1/4. For me, that's pretty big.
In fact, most of the hats are 7 1/8 this time.

Aww, man. This would happen after I shot my Christmas wad on the Akubra and the Champ.

There are some sweet lids in my size in that lot. That Royal Deluxe is most excellent.

Mark (whine)

havershaw

Practically Family
Thanks everyone.
I have a few more that I keep meaning to put up...but they're stored in my 21-month-old son's room and he always happens to be napping when I'm taking photos.
I'll probably have another chunk of hats ready somewhere around the New Year, if all goes well.

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Anyone making a play for...

The Dobbs
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1930s-1...ryZ14065QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has a very good look which would enhance my already stellar appearance..... Alright quit laughing! I just don't want to "block" a fellow Lounger who has their heart set on that lid!

Just want to be fair, yet help a fella out!!

Take care and Happy Holidays!!

BTW Haversaw: I have a brown, stingy brim Bianchi, Size 7 if you're interested?? It was an uncle's and I was going to let the kids have it. But it's in way too nice of shape for that... So if you're interested, let me know!

Like I said, just trying to help a fella out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007