Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many dresses can 1 gal own?

MissMeraRose

New in Town
I need more dresses like a hole in the head. My rule of thumb is, if I covet it for more than a month, its mine.

What I do need (want) are more circle skirts, which I'm determined to make myself!

I've never been able to wait a month for clothing, especially vintage. I'm so afraid that it will be gone next time I'm around! :/

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I hate trying on pants, so basically I've given up. I have a decent style of high waisted 'everyday' -read- boring -jeans (for knockingabout, okay to garden in, etc.) that fit well enough, been buying them for years. Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda".

My good RL trousers are from 2003. With having lost weight since I bought them, I had them altered to fit.

I have the hardest time finding pants, mostly due to the fact that I'm 5'2", even the "short" cuts are long on me. haha I do have one pair of sailor-style jeans that I wear, but they need some repairs. I hate trying things on, but I think I'll have to have a day specifically for pants shopping.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
there are too many pretty 40s dresses out there, they are just waiting for me, I know it... and too many lovely 30s dresses out there for my dd too:)

Aww..
You are lucky! Here, there are NO 40s dresses to be found. So I have to mix and match. And what do I need for that: LOT of clothes, of course! lol
(by the way.. I like your dress on the picture)

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
Me too! Most especially border print circle skirts. It's a need!

I need more dresses like a hole in the head. My rule of thumb is, if I covet it for more than a month, its mine.

What I do need (want) are more circle skirts, which I'm determined to make myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe