Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Suggestion

obiwan8000

New in Town
Lagomarsino

So I think I decided on the:
192.0009.01.jpg

Lagomarsino Homburg Fur Felt Velour Hat

Now the tricky part is... the place I'm finding it at is $40 for shipping. Out of Argentina I think.

So... where to buy? Any suggestions, or anyone know of places local to them that have this hat in stock?

Not-Bogart13 I saw the link you sent to where you got your Lagomarsino. I may try calling them. PM me if you don't mind with the cost from there. I'm much closer to Philly, so this place may be best.

Thanks again.

obiwan8000

New in Town
Question # 2

Hey all again,

I'm still lookin around for the black Lagomarsino Homburg.

However, new question is:

What is everyone's opinion on my wearing the homburg, while my groomsmen wear ivy caps, or... whatever you want to call them, Black Newsboy Caps.

Similar to this:
Borsalino-Ivy-Black-Lge%5B1%5D.gif

So please consider, me in homburg, with 5 guys wearing one of those next to me.

I just don't know if it will look as good, but i did figure that they should all wear essentially the same thing.

obiwan8000

New in Town
Some Wedding Pics

Hey all,

Thanks for all the previous help, as promised I'll post some pictures that I have, though, the professional shots have not been developed yet.

I went with the Biltmore Homburg for myself and Jaxon Ascots for my groomsmen.

15935_1293742384697_1264428658_885171_5589719_n.jpg

11143_1185774808058_1338920261_30535007_4509057_n.jpg

There's 2 of em for now - will send the ones w/ the whole party later.

Thanks again,

- Dave

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
With those newsboy hats and red vests ya'll went out of the tasteful formal style and into pure costume. Which is ok, but a let down for most of us fashion phreaks. :rolleyes:

Don't get me started about that flower. :rage:

The Homburg looked very nice, but I wish you had told us that the bride would be nude.:p Silly us thinking that your outfit would distract from the bride.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations! Perfect...that`s very original :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe