Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy New Year!

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Happy New Year to all you wonderful members of this fantastic Lounge!

Getting back after an "annus horribilis" fills me with the urge to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016. To the - hopefully few - who inevitable will be struck by trials and sorrows in the coming year, I wish you will be enabled to find the strength and courage to work through it and rediscover the beauty and inspiration of life, family and good friends.

I also would like to thank the administration of TFL for the recent refurb of the interface. The responsive design (ability to adapt to any viewing device) and all the little dynamic features are so well executed - and a treat to use. Well done, gentlemen ... very well done!

Though some members are sorely missed, I thank the rest of you so dearly for being around - and not least for being You.

The happiest of happy New Years to y'all :)

And a Happy New Year to you and all TFL Members, as well. I just discovered this place less than a year ago, and have made several fast friends over the subjects of hats, music, movies, baseball, and a number of others. Truly an exceptional bunch of folks and a respite from some of the madness on the rest of the internet.

So thanks and Happy New year to all my new chums and everybody else on the Lounge. May 2016 be bright, hopeful, and prosperous for all!

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Happy New Year Wish

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.

A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.

I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

By Joanna Fuchs

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Happy New Year to all you wonderful members of this fantastic Lounge!

Getting back after an "annus horribilis" fills me with the urge to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016. To the - hopefully few - who inevitable will be struck by trials and sorrows in the coming year, I wish you will be enabled to find the strength and courage to work through it and rediscover the beauty and inspiration of life, family and good friends.

I also would like to thank the administration of TFL for the recent refurb of the interface. The responsive design (ability to adapt to any viewing device) and all the little dynamic features are so well executed - and a treat to use. Well done, gentlemen ... very well done!

Though some members are sorely missed, I thank the rest of you so dearly for being around - and not least for being You.

The happiest of happy New Years to y'all :)
Hear! Hear ! and to you also. Happy New Year ONE and ALL! Thanks for so much Hatjoy this year.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
+1 Ole'. A pleasure to hear from you. My hopes for enjoyable days to come for your family and yourself.

New Years Eve gives an opportunity to look optimistically to the year ahead. It also provides the spot in our busy year to reflect on the past year. Thanks Fedora Lounge! Thanks to all posters for the contributions that have been very enjoyable to read, ponder, discuss and share. Thanks for the opportunity this forum has provided me to get to know you folks.

Sending forum posters best wishes tonight and every night, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82