Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Easter to one and all!

Barry

Practically Family
Happy Easter to all those who are celebrating.

It's always a treat to see everyone dressed up so nicely around Georgetown!

Barry

Kimberly

Practically Family
Lincsong said:
We just had the Easter Egg Hunt. I think we got all of them.:rolleyes:

You'd better hope so. I remember when the kids were younger I didn't find an Easter egg until July!! After that I switched to the plastic eggs and put money inside. :D

I will be happy when Easter is over with. I have been w/ my extended family since Friday and want to get back to my normal routine. There is only so much drinking and eating I can do until my body tells me to go back to my normal eating habits. You gotta love getting older. :rolleyes:

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Kimberly said:
You'd better hope so. I remember when the kids were younger I didn't find an Easter egg until July!! After that I switched to the plastic eggs and put money inside. :D

a few years ago my dad told me that he and my mom always made a list of where the real eggs were hidden, so they could make sure that wouldn't happen! we always got to hunt for real eggs, and fake eggs with candy, little toys, or coins inside :)

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
happy easter! :-D
im sorry to say ive overdosed on jelly beans
and someone gave me a pez dispenser
cant stop eating the sugary tablets!
easter_pez2.jpg

A BRIEF HISTORY OF PEZ

Invented in 1927 by Austrian inventor and anti-smoking advocate Eduard Haas, Pez was first named “Pfefferminze” and was a black breath lozenge made from a combination of peppermint oil and sugar.

The candy was imported into the United States but sales were slow until Eduard Haas came up with the idea of a pocket dispenser. The first prototype dispenser was made in 1948 but it wasn’t until 1952 that the dispensers were introduced as a children’s toy.

Kimberly

Practically Family
skwerl, thanks for the blurb on Pez. Haas was a pure marketing genius coming up w/ the idea for those dispensers. I am sure he had never imagined they would become as hot of a collectible item as they are today.

My sugar addiction was the fabulous cake that had a chocolate cake pie crust and then a layer of white chocolate mousse, a layer of dark chocolate mousse and then hard chocolate on top of that. I had two pieces and could easily down another one before bed. :D

blacklagoon

One of the Regulars
happy easter

It is the very tail end of easter monday at this moment in the u.k.,so i feel i can still officially wish you all a happy easter.i hope you all had a wonderful time over the easter period.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe