Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Crushes!

RichardH

One of the Regulars
marilyn_monroe_on_long_island_1956.jpg
marilyn_monroe_long_island_1956_s_2.jpg
marilyn_monroe_long_island_1956_2.jpg

Marilyn looked stunning in those pics.

marilyn_monroe_early.jpg

Can never have too much Marilyn!
marilyn_monroe_post.jpg
marilyn_monroe_posts.jpg
marilyn_monroe_posted.jpg

She had a beautiful smile

marilyn-monroe-6.jpg

Back when girls actually had curves;
marilyn-monroe-8.jpg

Last edited:

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Richard H - Fab pictures of Norma Jean/Marilyn - I just love her! Strangely enough yesterday I was wearing an outfit pretty similar to hers in the De Dienes photo - Breton tee and jeans with turn ups......

D

Deleted member 12480

marilyn was at her best when a little 'touseled' don't you think? all the 'beach pictures' of her are the most beautiful, not the studio pictures.

Drappa

One Too Many
I have a huge style crush on Beth Young (Emily Bergl) in Desperate Housewives. She's always in vintage or retro dresses, cardigans, or vintage style blouses and cat-eye sunglasses.
vintage-style-dresses-5.jpg

vintage-style-dresses-4.jpg

images

Last edited:

Heather

Practically Family
Speaking of Desperate Housewives, but I have to say Bree Van de kamp (Marcia Cross). I love red hair and (I'm only on season 2 so no spoilers please!!) I almost want to BE her!

desperate-housewives3.jpg

bree_26755861.jpg

Last edited:

tteej

New in Town
i want to make my hair straight. but the problem is that when last time i make it straight my hairs start falling plz suggest me some thing for my hairs

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Continuing on the TV ladies theme, I just love Anna Friel's character Chuck from Pushing Daisies... she wore lots of vintage dresses and adorably matchy-matchy outfits.

chuck.jpg

Mavens4.jpg

The whole show had a great kitschy/retro aesthetic that was so wonderful to look at!

tumblr_lgmythu6LM1qaubpqo1_500.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
I never saw Pushing Daisies, but might have to check it out if it's on some time.
Occasionally Sookie on True Blood has really great dresses
images

images

images

images

images

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Pushing Up Daisies is (well, "was", unfortunately) such a great little show, I highly recommend it!

Drappa, I've only ever seen bits and pieces of True Blood, but I quite liked Evan Rachel Wood's character's look:
evan-rachel-wood_l.jpg

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
Continuing on the TV ladies theme, I just love Anna Friel's character Chuck from Pushing Daisies... she wore lots of vintage dresses and adorably matchy-matchy outfits.

chuck.jpg

The whole show had a great kitschy/retro aesthetic that was so wonderful to look at!

YES!!!! She's adorable!

Clabbergirl

One of the Regulars
I've loved this actress's look and that eyebrow arch since I saw her as a blonde in Two Moon Junction back in the '80s! I think brunette fits her better, but she was and is gorgeous either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az