Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Y'2 LEATHER KB-140-T Kakishibu Type 1 Horsehide sz 42

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Im a 42 and wore a 42. Too difficult to tell a fit only by a size number. I even don’t know if sizing of actual jackets is same as it was before.
Leather jackets you need to try on. Measurements are good if you know what you exactly need. One cm difference is bigger n a leather jacket than on a denim jacket. Good luck.

Rakusak

New in Town
Thanks for that. 40 fits me pretty good (pit to pit). Shoulder to shoulder is on the fence. Sleeve length is great when hands are down, which is what I am counting...

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for that. 40 fits me pretty good (pit to pit). Shoulder to shoulder is on the fence. Sleeve length is great when hands are down, which is what I am counting...

The Shop Vancouver has the measurements for this on their homepage.

This jacket doesn´t wear huge, but it´s not small-small either. I have a 44 and I would say, as compared to say LL, Aero etc. it´s something like a "43".
Best to look at the numbers, but if in doubt, I would size up one.

Rakusak

New in Town
The Shop Vancouver has the measurements for this on their homepage.

This jacket doesn´t wear huge, but it´s not small-small either. I have a 44 and I would say, as compared to say LL, Aero etc. it´s something like a "43".
Best to look at the numbers, but if in doubt, I would size up one.
Thanks for that. I'll take a look there as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42