Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Y'2 Leather Indigo Single Riders Sz. 42

Atg_Stl

New in Town
Selling my Y'2 Indigo Men's Single Rider in Indigo Leather size 42. This jacket is absolutely gorgeous and in awesome condition. I've owned this for less than a year, so I've only been able to wear it outside the house a handful of times. There's zero sign of wear other than some very light scuffing at the sleeve cuffs, which I've documented this in the photos. I have been working to break in the leather by wearing it around the house, as it was a pretty stiff horsehide when it arrived, and it's definitely loosened up nicely so far! The leather is super soft to the touch and the blue indigo is by far the best indigo colored leather I've ever seen. It's dark enough to pass for black in certain conditions and a gorgeous blue when the light hits it right. The contrast stitching and gold hardware are perfect accents. Includes original tags, dust cover, and hanger.

Exact Size Measurements:

Chest: 22in
Shoulders: 18in
Sleeves: 25in
Length: 25in

Asking $1000 + $20 shipping US. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2373.jpeg
    IMG_2373.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2360.jpeg
    IMG_2360.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2362.jpeg
    IMG_2362.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2363.jpeg
    IMG_2363.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2364.jpeg
    IMG_2364.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Jischwar

One of the Regulars
Selling my Y'2 Indigo Men's Single Rider in Indigo Leather size 42. This jacket is absolutely gorgeous and in awesome condition. I've owned this for less than a year, so I've only been able to wear it outside the house a handful of times. There's zero sign of wear other than some very light scuffing at the sleeve cuffs, which I've documented this in the photos. I have been working to break in the leather by wearing it around the house, as it was a pretty stiff horsehide when it arrived, and it's definitely loosened up nicely so far! The leather is super soft to the touch and the blue indigo is by far the best indigo colored leather I've ever seen. It's dark enough to pass for black in certain conditions and a gorgeous blue when the light hits it right. The contrast stitching and gold hardware are perfect accents. Includes original tags, dust cover, and hanger.

Exact Size Measurements:

Chest: 22in
Shoulders: 18in
Sleeves: 25in
Length: 25in

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
Price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007