Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Buco J24 jacket 50s sz 42

gily

A-List Customer
For sale or trade Vintage Buco J24 jacket from the50s sz 42 in very good condition, liner is in impressive condition for its age, leather also in amazing condition and with amazing grain just look at pictures, all zippers work without issues and are the original ones, got this jacket from original owners son, his father just used the jacket while in high school to ride his motorcycle and after high school the jacket was stored and has been in storage since, selling just because I need a size 44 so looking for trades if not I will consider selling for what I paid $2,300, the jacket comes with original buco belt in very good condition, let me know if you have questions about this jacket. I use this jacket with a tshirt but have a hard time zipping up so looking for a trade to a size 44 if possible.

Measurements as follow:
Chest: Pit to pit: 21"
Shoulder: 18.5"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Hem width: 19"
Length: (back of collar seam to bottom) 24"

gily

A-List Customer
Pictures (last picture is original owner wearing the jacket)

IMG_4662.jpeg
IMG_4658.jpeg
IMG_4659.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4664.jpeg
IMG_4657.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4665.jpeg
    IMG_4665.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

gily

A-List Customer
Are you sure you need to size up? the fit looks good

Unfortunately yes, I can zip up the jacket but don't fit comfortable; shoulder and chest area feels good as well as overall length

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneaky777