Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Thedi Cossack Black 'Ranger' Horsehide Size ~44

_Wayfarer_

New in Town
For Sale: Thedi Cossack Flying Jacket

Size
: (something about equivalent to) 44

Measurements
: Chest-23.5 in (p2p); Shoulder-19 in; Sweep-22 in; Back L-25 in; Front L-26-26.5; Sleeve L-25-25.25 in
Please excuse a little variance in the measurements--I didn't want to pull the tape too tightly over the leather. See pics.

This is the 'Ranger' horsehide
. Not the heavyweight leather.

Black leather, black thread, black buttons, black cotton lining.

The jacket was worn for 1 week in Oct 2022 on a holiday.
That's it.

Selling because the jacket does not fit very well. Very long saga in regaining the jacket from the maker, now being offered for sale at a discount to clear it from my closet. Ready to move on to other jackets at last.

The jacket is in immaculate condition. I tried to give a lot of pics showing jacket's condition. Again, I only wore it for a week in total.

I will ship the jacket in plastic in the maker's own box. Shipped using a reliable courier depending on the location. I prefer UPS, so that one will probably be one. Shipping costs will be included in the overall cost. So whatever price is agreed on includes shipping.

I prefer to ship the jacket to someone in the EU because it eliminates any customs issues. However, because this forum is a place with serious buyers I am willing to ship the jacket pretty much worldwide to a forum member. However, for clarity, any buyer outside EU assumes 100% responsibility for all customs/import duty/VAT/fees levied at delivery. And additionally buyer assumes responsibility to deal with any customs entanglements or issues. If the jacket delivery is refused (return to sender) I will also refuse it, so jacket ends up being destroyed by couriers. And in such a case, I will not issue a refund.

I am not accepting returns on this jacket. The purpose is to clear it out and give it a new home. So be sure it's for you.

Sorry if this is a bit harsh, I know it probably would never be a problem here. But I want to be totally transparent and upfront.

Price: €1100 OBO. I will make a deal on this, but I think the price is reasonable considering condition. I am taking a loss on the jacket.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Happy to send this on to a new home.

Cheers, Rob

Thedi Profile.jpg

Thedi Back.jpg

Thedi Pockets.jpg
Thedi Open.jpg
Thedi Chest.jpg
Thedi Shoulder.jpg
Thedi Sleeve L.jpg
Thedi Sweep.jpg
Thedi Front L.jpg

Attachments

• Thedi Collar.jpg