Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: The real McCoy's | Buco J-100 jacket. Size 42.

Haitham

Familiar Face
You are right about the charts, but when I compare the measurements in the pictures with my other jacket in size 42, it shows that the J-100 is more like a size 42 as it’s labeled.
Am I reading the measurements correctly that it lines up more with the 40 than the 42?

Bender

One of the Regulars
Based on the measurements, it's roughly the same size, and in a few places actually a bit smaller than my European/American-market size 40 BJ19110... specifically the shoulders and arms.

I believe it's a Japanese-market jacket. I'm unsure if RMC has done a Japanese-market BJ19110 release, which is the current iteration of their J-100 pattern. This may be an older BJ9110. Though it's in excellent shape. It looks new.

Besides my size 40 BJ19110 in black, I also have a dead-stock NOS BJ9110 in brown, size 40, Japanese-market release. It's too small for me, wears like a 38. Many people prefer the discontinued 9110 pattern, because it's a bit more fitted than the current 19110.

If the measurements of this jacket work for you, I'd jump on it. They rarely come along in this condition. I'm thinking about it, but I also quite like my size 40 19110.

If it is what I think it is, then 1700 euro is an exceedingly fair price, bordering on a steal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB123