Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

semolina_pilchard

A-List Customer
Selling the beautiful half belt by Seattle Woolen Co.

It's in great vintage condition. I bought it from Fake Alpha in Japan. The hide is in great shape. Original Talon zipper is present and works without fault. The pocket linings are all intact. No smells.

Looking for $1500 including delivery. Payment by Paypal F&F.

I believe the jacket is worth this amount based on its condition and rarity.

See below for condition and measurements.

image0 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

semolina_pilchard

A-List Customer
Why on earth are you selling?!?

Maybe I am losing my mind! I can't say that I will be disappointed if it doesn't sell. And the price won't be going down.

I have two Seattle Woolens and of the two I chose to perhaps let this one go, but only for what I paid out for it. I can already feel the potential pain of seller's regret though so this listing may be short lived :oops::eek:

KBlake

One Too Many
Maybe I am losing my mind! I can't say that I will be disappointed if it doesn't sell. And the price won't be going down.

I have two Seattle Woolens and of the two I chose to perhaps let this one go, but only for what I paid out for it. I can already feel the potential pain of seller's regret though so this listing may be short lived :oops::eek:
It fits perfectly. Selling this is a crime.

jeo

One Too Many

Keep it man. You’re going to regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth