Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rainbow Country Hercules, Seal Brown, Size 42

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Hi TFL,

I’m looking to let go of this RC Hercules jacket for folks who could not get on preorder train the past few weeks ;)

Size 42 Seal brown from 2022 F/W season. I’d say this is in ‘like new’ or 9.5/10 condition. Worn no more than 10 times casually. No smoking and no motorcycle riding. Kept it in mint condition with hangers made for leather jackets. Lining is wool and has no loose threads. Leather did not patina in most areas. Most of you may already know, seal brown color pops differently in different lighting. See pics. No filters used. Just pics taken under day light and day light shade.

P2P 55cm
Shoulder 48cm
Sleeve 65cm
Back Length 65cm
Front length (measured from back) 68cm
Hem/ bottom opening 54cm

Asking $1400 shipped within US. International possible with added shipping fees.

Seriously interested folks can DM for more pics or videos.

Cheers!

IMG_6259.jpeg
IMG_6260.jpeg
IMG_6251.jpeg
IMG_6254.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6256.jpeg

I own a jacket exactly like this, highly recommend someone picks it up, the different linings for body and sleeve, the finish and thickness of the leather, everything about this jacket is incredible, GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venom123