Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds Horsehide Pea Coat - Size 46L

Cheech

A-List Customer
Howdy, all. My first leather jacket was a fantastic LW pea coat in russet horsehide. I ended up selling it for a song because I became dissatisfied with the sleeve length. (I wish I had that back!) Fastforward 10 years and I came across this beauty and took a gamble on it. It's a bit loose on me--I'd prefer a 44--but the sleeve length is the real dealbreaker. I've considered having them shortened, but given the loose fit, I thought I'd try passing this on to the community first. FWIW, I'm 6'1.5" and weigh around 195 lbs, with a 42.5-inch chest.

I'm just looking to get what I put into it: $550 + shipping (PayPal FF). The jacket is in great shape, but the beastly hide--I weighed the jacket at 8.94 lbs--has caused two of the inner backing buttons to break. Stuart kindly shipped me a handful of replacement buttons, but they're not exactly the same as what's on the jacket, so I'm including them without performing the replacement myself, in case the next owner would like to seek a closer match. In any case, the outer facing buttons are still quite secure. Beyond that, this jacket is in great shape, with no odors or damage to the lining.

Measurements are as follows:
Pit to pit - 23.5 inches
Sleeve length (straight down from shoulder seam to cuff) - 28 inches
Shoulder width (straight across, seam to seam) - 20.5 inches
Back length (from collar seam to hem - 32 inches

1 - rmXxybm.jpg

2 - buhCWNN.jpg

3 - p9eUj9f.jpg

4 - k8vSlPJ.jpg

5 - c2O0yFC.jpg

6 - wNpNDUI.jpg

7 - viy5WLU.jpg

mihai

A-List Customer
Hi there,

Could you provide a fit pic? I'm more interested how it fits on your shoulders / chest / torso.

Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007