Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hat People - Extra Full Herringbone Black and Gray 23"

epaka

New in Town
Hello!

I bought this Extra Full, Black and Gray Herringbone Newsboy from the Hat People after seeing pictures of others wearing it, but never seeing it in person, myself. The Extra Full cut just isn't my style. It's never been worn, though, I've tried it on in the mirror numerous times and it's sat in my closet for 6 months. I'd like to buy a different one... so, you pay for shipping and $40 gets it.

23" (or 7 3/8, or 59 cm)

Sorry for the potato quality photos.

ayYp73n.jpg ImzIhPj.jpg
A7XuPdd.jpg VUy0VmL.jpg n4aGVoY.jpg

epaka

New in Town
Good to know I'm not alone. I dig the hat, it's just... EXTRA full. Ya know? I was thinking about dropping down to the Full and hoping it's still a little pull-able. Thoughts?

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
IMHO.....ditch the idea of a second Hat People Cap and contact either Cordova Caps, Simonds Cap Shop, or Monsivais Caps. Your sure to get an authentic, well crafted and superior cap from either of the aforementioned gentlemen. They can work with you on materials, style, sizing, etc.. You'll have a great experience and a great cap.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMHO.....ditch the idea of a second Hat People Cap and contact either Cordova Caps, Simonds Cap Shop, or Monsivais Caps. Your sure to get an authentic, well crafted and superior cap from either of the aforementioned gentlemen. They can work with you on materials, style, sizing, etc.. You'll have a great experience and a great cap.
Yes. They may be a little more expensive but totally worth the price. Full custom and superb workmanship. So much better than buying two imperfect caps and then selling them again. Why not getting the good stuff in the first place.

Vincent Cafiero

New in Town
Hello!

I bought this Extra Full, Black and Gray Herringbone Newsboy from the Hat People after seeing pictures of others wearing it, but never seeing it in person, myself. The Extra Full cut just isn't my style. It's never been worn, though, I've tried it on in the mirror numerous times and it's sat in my closet for 6 months. I'd like to buy a different one... so, you pay for shipping and $40 gets it.

23" (or 7 3/8, or 59 cm)

View attachment 18977 View attachment 18978
View attachment 18979 View attachment 18980 View attachment 18981

Vincent Cafiero

New in Town
Hello!

23" (or 7 3/8, or 59 cm)

Vincent Cafiero

New in Town
Hello!

23" (or 7 3/8, or 59 cm)

Would like to know if this hat is still available I would be interested

$30 + shipping? Bump.
I like a medium full newsboy and have purchased three from Etsy sellers that I love. Check out Celtic Tweeds and Amicharnel
They both offer great caps at very reasonable pricing, even with shipping they come in less that The Hat People.
Amicharnel caps are superior quality and offer both cloth and leather sweats and internal leather brims. Celtic caps are well made, with great tweeds. Celtic is a slim or very less full cut while Ami is a fuller cut with a little more material to fold down towards the ear. Celtic's, although an 8 panel newsboy looks closer to a flat cap. I think both offer great caps, great value for the money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken