Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/FT Eastman '33 Werber Sportswear A-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
While those two bomber jackets do look remarkably similar, perhaps one might even venture to say: indentical, I think in all fairness Estevan should be given the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps the eBay seller stole the jacket from his unlocked convertible or maybe his wife his tired of his jacket collection and is selling them without his consent. Or something like that.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Reminds me of an old Styx song

As Styx once said:

"Too Much Time On My Hands"

Wow, talk about your Jacketography......Hold on, I think I see the same loose thread on the left cuff lol lol

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Bravo, now go check the grassy knoll :deadhorse

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Lock thread please Paddy.

Paddy, this has turned ugly once again (no surprise) from a few of our friends. Could you please lock the door and throw away the key please? Thanks. ;)

Steve

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
That's 'enough' gents.

Gentlemen. This is a 'Classifieds Room,' for the sale of items, and that's 'it.'

It is not the place for making snide remarks from the safety and anonymity of a computer half way around the world, really it isn't [huh] and it frankly is disappointing and saddening that some members who know the codes and ground rules in here, feel that this is acceptible and appropriate behaviour on the Lounge (in 'any' of the rooms). Well it's NOT.

It isn't a choice. It is the way 'it is.'

If you have questions to ask the seller regarding information relevent to the sale of the said item, then please discuss that privately through the PM facility.

Thankyou for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007