Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/FT Eastman '33 Werber Sportswear A-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Gents, I'm offering for sale or trade a really nice Eastman Leather '33 Werber in a size 38. This was one of the first made by Gary, it's number 17. Made with some super nice War Horse Horsehide and a cool Hookless zip. Selling cuz I don't really get a chance to wear it too much plus I would like a change. The run £434 new or about $880 USD plus shipping. I bought this from Gary when they were first offered and has about 6 months of wear and look just great. The jacket has never had anything sewn on it and is flawless. I would prefer a trade ELC/Goodwear/RM etc. in a size 38. Straight up trade preferred. Email or PM me.

Steve

CIMG4591.jpg

CIMG4603.jpg

CIMG4610.jpg

CIMG4602.jpg

CIMG4598.jpg

CIMG4593.jpg

CIMG4613.jpg

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Any takers?

Any takers on this jacket? Not often do you get a chance like this, if not, I'll just put it away till I get a wild hair and sell it on eBay. [huh]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Well there are damn few of 'em in the States, I can tell you that much. We are just not that into the blue-planes-yellow-wings-and-inadequate-firepower era of aviation over here.

There's a 46!? currently on OFAS. I'd be all over it if the sleeves hadn't been cut back to fit some short guy.

Estevan

One of the Regulars
Well Spain is a big place, so to think I have the only one would be quite silly. Anyway, I wanted to clear up any confusion. I have received some real ugly emails from a couple of folks from another jacket site (not to mention any names) that made my hair stand up on end. Unreal, I never knew I was this famous or infamous might be a better word. Anyway, not my jacket. Sorry to disappoint. [huh]

pablocham

One of the Regulars
I don't really care very much, but I definitely don't believe you. Out of curiosity, how many ebay user names have you gone through at this point?

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Steve

I know what you mean - it must be your turn. Have you been questioning the 'accepted wisdom'?

Alan

Estevan said:
Well Spain is a big place, so to think I have the only one would be quite silly. Anyway, I wanted to clear up any confusion. I have received some real ugly emails from a couple of folks from another jacket site (not to mention any names) that made my hair stand up on end. Unreal, I never knew I was this famous or infamous might be a better word. Anyway, not my jacket. Sorry to disappoint. [huh]

Estevan

One of the Regulars
I don't really care very much, but I definitely don't believe you.

You're allowed your opinion....The second question is just your way of trying to spark interesting conversation I imagine. FWIW I do not have an eBay account at the present. I did at one time since 1998 BTW but I closed it last year (no I wasn't suspended, another conspiracy theory) because of some real nice fellows over on the "other thread" and them making my life a living hell and almost impossible to sell anyway, so why bother, right? Anyway, I routinely changed my name for the hell of it, it actually makes no difference as you know it can be searched regardless of name-change, I sold jeans for some time, then jackets, etc. so I changed my screen name for diversion, so it really shoots your theory all full of holes now doesn't it? The other thread is nothing more than a bunch of paranoid old hens with nothing better to do than criticize and point fingers, not a place for me. A few rotten apples. It's really hilarious that they think some guy on the bay is me. They must all work for Oliver Stone for cripes sake.

Steve

pablocham

One of the Regulars
7bee_1.jpg
CIMG5059-1.jpg

Eastman made all their Werbers with a diagonal grain across the right chest in exactly the same spot. How's that for historical accuracy! Also, that little puff out on the right pocket is the same. Remarkable coincidence.

Steve, I am starting to get very interested in why you are lying about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007