Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Five Star Leather Custom Type 3 Trucker Premium Goat ~42

_Wayfarer_

New in Town
For Sale: Five Star Leather Custom Type 3 Trucker in premium Goatskin

Measurements: Chest (p2p)-22.5 in; Shoulder-18.5; Back Length-24.5; Sleeve Length-24; Sweep-20.5; Sleeve Opening 5.5 in;

Black premium Goatskin, grain matched. 1.5mm
Black Thread
Gunmetal Buttons
Quilted Lining
Waxed and Pressed

This is a custom Type 3 style Trucker I had made by Five Star. I used their premium Goat, consensus best hide they offer. There are a couple of custom features of this jacket. First, I had the level of the chest pockets raised to be on par with the 2nd button, which was inspired by the Aero Type 3. Second, I had an action/gusset back added to the jacket to give it more movement.

The jacket is still in the process of being broken in--very very light wear. Jacket has been mink oiled.

This was my Mk II ordering from Five Star and I was pretty happy with how the jacket turned out. My spec was based on another member's Cafe Racer spec and was really helpful to clarify the level of detail. I've gotten a lot of data now on jacket measurements and this really helped.

Selling because I want to reduce my jacket collection and buy a single high-end grail jacket in a different style instead.

I prefer to ship to EU to avoid customs issues. However for a forum member I will ship worldwide. Probably via UPS. Outside EU, receiver will be 100% responsible for any/all import/customs/VAT/fees levied at delivery, and for dealing with customs issues. Any refusal at delivery I will also refuse, and will not issue a refund.

Overall price agreed will include shipping.

I am not offering any returns on this jacket.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!

Price: €300 OBO

Trucker Profile.jpg
Trucker Back.jpg
Trucker Collar.jpg
Trucker Interior.jpg
Trucker Chest.jpg
Trucker Shoulder.jpg
Trucker Back Length.jpg
Trucker Sweep.jpg
Trucker Sleeve.jpg
Trucker Hanger.jpg

Forum statistics