Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: A&P Melbourne Lancer Jacket 42/44

FS: A&P Melbourne Lancer Jacket. Real beautiful, thick cowhide. I was surprised at how thick and grainy it was when it arrived. The jacket is very well constructed. It feels sturdy, like a Vanson. These are not easy to find and it punches well above the asking price.

All zips work great. A&P stamped YKKs I imagine. Lining a bit loose but in otherwise good shape.

There is what I believe to be a shallow knife gash on the bottom of the front left panel of the jacket. See pics. I saw it when it arrived but wasn’t bothered by it. Integrity of jacket not impacted.

I’ll likely regret selling but…

Asking $110 shipped in US. It’s a much nicer and put together jacket than the ask but I’m just looking to make back what I paid.

PayPal F&F only.
Offers cool.

To the pics::

IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg

Last edited:

tyler87432f

New in Town
FS: A&P Melbourne Lancer Jacket. Real beautiful, thick cowhide. I was surprised at how thick and grainy it was when it arrived. The jacket is very well constructed. It feels sturdy, like a Vanson. These are not easy to find and it punches well above the asking price.

All zips work great. A&P stamped YKKs I imagine. Lining a bit loose but in otherwise good shape.

There is what I believe to be a shallow knife gash on the bottom of the front left panel of the jacket. See pics. I saw it when it arrived but wasn’t bothered by it. Integrity of jacket not impacted.

I’ll likely regret selling but…

Asking $110 shipped in US. It’s a much nicer and put together jacket than the ask but I’m just looking to make back what I paid.

PayPal F&F only.
Offers cool pest control services melbourne.

To the pics::

View attachment 624031 View attachment 624032 View attachment 624033 View attachment 624034 View attachment 624035 View attachment 624036 View attachment 624037 View attachment 624038 View attachment 624039 View attachment 624040
Great and informative

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley