Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Vintage Woman's Hat

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a contest for all those ladies who were NOT able to go to the Queen Mary event. If you went to the Queen Mary event, you had your fun and you CAN'T ENTER! Scamper away and let us have this tiny bit of fun to join our misery in missing y'all.

Men can enter too, for yourself :eek: or the lady in your life who would appreciate such a generous gift.:D

Hat info on second page of this thread

A drawing will be held Sunday November 18 in the afternoon PST by a surprise Lounger! I will post a pic of the Lounger drawing the winning name.

Simply enter your name below. Anyone in any country can enter.

And...you aren't required, but it certainly would be nice to post a pic of the winner with the hat in the "What hat are you wearing today?" thread.

Vintage Betty

Brooksie

One Too Many
Please count me in too! I will not be able to attend the Queen Mary event this year. Thank you Vintage Betty for always having your fun contests.

Vintage Betty

STRAIGHT BRIM said:
IS THIS A UNSEX HAT? I DONT HAVE A GIRL TO GIVE IT TO

Welcome to the Lounge, Mr. Jones! This contest is for a ladies hat, as indicated in the title and description. I sometimes have contests for the men too. You are very welcome to enter and find a lady to share the hat with - maybe a relative or friend?

Please remove your real name from your other post. It's never needed for any of my contests and I want to protect your privacy.

So glad you could join us!

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Brooksie said:
Please count me in too! I will not be able to attend the Queen Mary event this year. Thank you Vintage Betty for always having your fun contests.

You are very welcome!

And I LOVE your new Avatar!

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

I'm confused. Do you mean if you like the picture of the hat you will enter? Or do I have to have a picture posted for you to enter?

I don't understand your comment above. Can you please clarify?

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

FREE Hat info - see below!

I originally thought this was a 1930's or 1940's hat, but I think it really is a 1960's hat styled and sold in Lord's Department Store.

bluehat_1.JPG

bluehat_2.JPG

bluehat_3.JPG

bluehat_4.JPG

The construction is plain to see, with a synthetic base of weave and a wire brim. I never wore this hat, so I believe you are receiving a *Brand New Hat* :eusa_clap

The hat fits head sizes up to 21.5". There is NO GIVE to this hat, so you either fit, or you don't. If you are too big for this hat, and don't have anyone to give it to, simply delete your post (Go to the edit button, and choose delete post, and give a reason: I have too big of a head to enter this contest :) ), as I will be having more hat contests soon and free giveaways - you are sure to win something at some point.

I think this is a fine hat to wear for those 1930's or 1940's events in the Springtime or Summertime to keep your head cool and fashion sense hot. :D

Oh, and since I forgot to mention it, no dealers please. This is for your use, or for a gift.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007