Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free* Men's Size 50 Crosszip Leather Jacket**

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
*Just pay $ 25.00 CONUS Pay Pal F&F to have it shipped to you.
**I would like the respondents to just give a quick sentence or two as to how The Fedora Lounge has benefitted you, your hobbies or interests, Just something *positive* that you have gained by being part of this community - no matter if you are newer or older here.

The jacket in question here is a "Real Leather" Motorcycle jacket. I call it that as that's the only tag on the whole jacket - right here...

MC_02.JPG

It also comes with the two pins you see, which I have not removed, I would prefer to leave them instead of leaving the holes behind from where they came.

This was a simple ebay purchase, and it's too large and a little short of sleeves for me. Hence the giveaway.
Being a non-branded jacket, I figure it's just better to let someone benefit from it. Whoever made it, it's a good jacket with no rips, stitching issues, a clean, intact liner with no rips, and the leather itself, as the photos show, is very grainy and well-broken in. No unusual odors that I can tell, however I do not know it's history.

MC_16.JPG MC_17.JPG MC_18.JPG MC_19.JPG

Dimensions are as follows -

Pit to Pit - 26.25"
Shoulder - 20.75"
Sleeve - 24.5"
Back - 25"
Waist - 23.5"
Torso (shoulder to hem) - 24.5
Weight - 5.0 lbs

So this is a larger jacket - between a 50 - 52 or at least a XXL.

MC_12.JPG MC_10.JPG MC_13.JPG MC_20.JPG

Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to use the DM function for the question I asked, if you prefer not to share your thoughts publicly.
Please again, only US residents for this jacket, as it will cost ~ 25.00 to ship in the USA.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Is this way gone ? Otherwise I’m game size 50. FL is a great source of information and sounding board for leather garments

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Don't need the jacket, just here to agree that the camaraderie between members is what keeps me coming back to this place, especially with how everyone is willing to be kind to each other and help each other out regardless of how long that person has been around. If it's alright, I'd like to shout out @handymike and @Tom71 for having particularly encouraged me when I first joined here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1