Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Vanson Chopper, Large

Schambach

Practically Family
It pains me to sell this one, but it's a little smaller than I'd like, and I'm just not wearing it. In great shape, no odors, etc. Nice thick old school Vanson comp weight leather. Measurements in photos. If you have questions, or need more images, just ask. Looking to get $555 shipped in the US. I'd also be very happy to trade for the same jacket in either XL or 46.
IMG_5362.jpg
IMG_5364.jpg
IMG_5365.jpg
IMG_5366.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg
IMG_5368.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5371.jpg

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Hi. Do the sleeves feel short? 23” is kinda short for me. Could you measure around the curve of the sleeve? Thanks

Schambach

Practically Family
Hi. Do the sleeves feel short? 23” is kinda short for me. Could you measure around the curve of the sleeve? Thanks
Nah, they feel just about right, and I have longish arms. About the same as my other Vansons, mostly size 44. Around the curve it's right about 25". It's a tough one to measure!
IMG_5379.jpg

Last edited:

Grateful Fred

New in Town
Very interested. I'm a size 44. Is there any room on your price? This is my first time communicating on Fedora Lounge...is there a way to message privately? BTW, I went to Ithaca College, was just there a few months ago...small world. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1