Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Schott P213 Raven Size L Black

ogutierrez8310

New in Town
Hello, catch and release on a Schott P213. Selling because I feel like I have this niche already covered in my collection. Jacket was purchased from this forum a few weeks ago and I only wore it once to try on. Jacket is in great condition and still has that leathery smell even.

Jacket is made from a nice grainy thick lambskin, lots of character and feels more robust than other thinner lambskins I've handled. More akin to goatskin in terms of temper and drape. No real signs of wear on the leather. Leather is stretchy and theres good range of motion. Jacket has 1 internal pocket on the right side.

This jacket sells for $1200 USD new. I got it for about $550 USD, hoping to get as close to that as possible. I'll include free shipping for North Americans at this price to sweeten the deal.

Please note the sleeve lining seems to hang a bit below the cuff, as well as some superficial wear to the lining at this area (see picture). The stitching of the paisley pattern has a bunch of frayed threads but there's no holes in the lining itself.

Measurements:
Chest 23"
Front length 25 5/8"
Back length 24 5/8"
Hem 21 1/4"
Shoulder 18 1/2"
Sleeve 25 1/4" Shoulder to cuff

If you have any questions please ask. I'm probably going to cross post this on ebay as well.
View attachment 514993 View attachment 514994 View attachment 514995
View attachment 514996 View attachment 514997
Did you sell already?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1