Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Aero Bootlegger, 42 Brown FQHH

Schumie

New in Town
Hi folks,

I am relatively new on this forum but I've spend a lot of time here the past 6 months. My leather jacket journey is a long one and I always had in mind that one day I would spend a stupid amount of money on just one jacket and be happy for the rest of my life. I love researching every brand and style and the website almostvintagestyle got me dreaming of a premium Japanese leather jacket. His Youtube channel mentioned the Fedora Lounge and after signing up in June an unkown world of brands and styles opened up. Thank your for this Jake!

Long story short; I let myself go and bought 3 jackets in 4 months and 2 of them are still in the making. There is a premier Highwayman on the way and also a veg tan JS02 from Tenjin Works. The jacket I've already got is a Bootlegger from the Classified section. Thanks to Wardo1974 the jacket was shipped form Canada to Amsterdam and I really, I mean really love the colour and feeling of the leather. I also found out that it's a little bit too big for me. Since there are two more jackets coming my way I've decided that this jacket needs a new home. I think this jacket has been worn max 15 times. The price I paid for this jacket was 650 dollar (excluding pretty expensive shipping and import costs from Canada) and I'm willing to let it go for the same price, excluding shipping. Preferably to someone in the EU. It's not a bad deal since Aero recently had a price increase of 15/20%. I'm also open for discussion if someone has an interesting trade offer for a brown jacket in the same style, but smaller.

Details of the jacket are as followed:

Tagged 42 brown FQHH:

P2P, 24"
Shoulders 20
Sleeve 26.5
Bottom hem: 21
Back 26.5

Olive drill lining
Antique brass zips
One interior open pocket

Pictures:
Bootlegger lining.jpg
bootlegger front 2.jpg
Bootlegger back 2 .jpg
bootlegger ingezoomd.jpg
Bootlegger spiegel.jpg
bootlegger front.jpg
bootlegger back.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the money pit.
If your new to leather just be aware that many model pictures are too tight for functionality and that fit is really alchemy of numbers and patterns. Good luck

Schumie

New in Town
Thank you all for the nice words! It really got me thinking. I still could use some money because of the other jackets, but if this sale does not work out, I feel much more confident wearing this jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HvdB