Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jeo

One Too Many

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
22” chest and 20” shoulder is not a 40
What would you call my 23" chest 20" shoulders size 42 then?

IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg

Reactions: jeo

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Relevant to my last post, but a 23” chest as a 40?! The shoulder is listed as 19.2” which is little more of what I’d expect out of a 40. To me this is a 42-44 like the one I posted.

Really nice!

Really short sleeves (22.4-in) on this beautiful SG, particularly combined with the sub-18-in shoulder width. Otherwise my size, lol.

Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
Really short sleeves (22.4-in) on this beautiful SG, particularly combined with the sub-18-in shoulder width. Otherwise my size, lol.
If I didn’t already own a nice one, I’d go for it. It’s high but not stupid high. I’d would have liked to know if there is a label though. Super interesting shape on that paperclip zipper.

AHP91

One Too Many
This jacket was listed a little while back, don’t believe it was posted here. Was sitting for longer than I thought, was a little worried about size and condition but was a beauty. Probably should’ve bought it anyway

0CE1C4F5-5FDE-41A9-B1DC-6A700DBB3304.png
0AE37E37-ED14-4DBB-9AFD-3DD3DFDA5945.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This jacket was listed a little while back, don’t believe it was posted here. Was sitting for longer than I thought, was a little worried about size and condition but was a beauty. Probably should’ve bought it anyway

View attachment 555647 View attachment 555646
This is a Block Bilt jacket. I don't recall if I saw this one. Was the leather in good condition? Goatskin? I owned this jacket with a zipper.

They used these wing pockets on other jackets as well. Mine was goatskin and quite nice, but too small for me. I did not know about the zipper code on sunrise Talons, but looks to be early war years 1941.
1698444429667.png
1698444482133.png
1698444498750.png

AHP91

One Too Many
This is a Block Bilt jacket. I don't recall if I saw this one. Was the leather in good condition? Goatskin? I owned this jacket with a zipper.

They used these wing pockets on other jackets as well. Mine was goatskin and quite nice, but too small for me. I did not know about the zipper code on sunrise Talons, but looks to be early war years 1941.
View attachment 555704 View attachment 555706 View attachment 555707
It did look like goatskin. I was probably a bit too cautious with a wear spot on the shoulder - it had life left. Beautiful jacket, I especially liked the button closure

Bluechel

Practically Family
BTW...So very thankful the site is crankin' now!!! Thank you, thank you! I'll never take it for granted again...

ZIP out lining, so who made this one?
Great question. It’s super nice looking. My first thought was branded but the snaps don’t bear that out. Maybe Lesco but don’t recall them making a CHP like that. The gussets look Lesco-ish. I have no clue TBH.
$70 to ship…seller is a dickhead.

Last edited:

Bluechel

Practically Family
Great question. It’s super nice looking. My first thought was branded but the snaps don’t bear that out. Maybe Lesco but don’t recall them making a CHP like that. The gussets look Lesco-ish. I have no clue TBH.
$70 to ship…seller is a dickhead.
Where are you that it shows $70 shipping, east coast? Ebay is showing me $24...I thought it looked a little like Natal and early Branded (before they put their name on the snaps, but none of them do the gussets like that to my knowledge...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton