Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feldmutze under construction...

franciskai

New in Town
Abolutely lovely!
I know it has been a while, but do you by any chance still have the patterns lying around these days?
I'm looking to make one of my own, and was wondering if you would be willing to send me the patterns/ dimensions of the various parts.
Thanks

Abolutely lovely!
I know it has been a while, but do you by any chance still have the patterns lying around these days?
I'm looking to make one of my own, and was wondering if you would be willing to send me the patterns/ dimensions of the various parts.
Thanks

I don’t know to which post you are referencing, but this thread has been dormant for 10 years, and I don’t think the posters are still active here.

franciskai

New in Town
Just knocking up a few feldmutze up for an up and coming Great War theatre production...

mutze002.jpg

Spot the original...

mutze004.jpg

And what they look like finished...

mutze003.jpg

I've also got to make a few officers caps, thats next weeks job. I'm definatley not a tailor by trade, this is just a very occasional sideline I do in my spare time.
These are my mates who are supplying all the uniform for the production -
http://www.khakidevil.co.uk/Overview.html

Better get back to the sewing machine...

Abolutely lovely!
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe