Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

funneman

Practically Family
My Space

Greetings,

I recently put together a My Space page and am looking for Loungers who also have pages that would like to be my "Friend".

There was a thread on the lounge recently but now I can seem to find it.

Thanks.

Jovan

Suspended
Mine can be found in my profile here. :) I much prefer Facebook, though, for the record. PM me and I'll tell you what name to look up, because I'm not certain I should post my last name for public view.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have had a myspace page for a little while but I have not tricked it out. It's aesthetically ugly and I almost never go there. There is a photo of me that looks very Anthony Hopkins Silence of the Lambs. However, I would use myspace more often if I had more friends or acquaintances on it. Very few of my friends do myspace for some reason.

Here is my myspace space if you'll pardon the redundancy:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75769940

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/paddy_middleton2006

Apologies, but I haven't really got the layout thing together [huh] Maybe when I get some time to study it, then I can JAZZ it up.

Chiquiline is the 'fun' nick name I've been given by the Argentines at my Tango class!! I did have PADDY but I had a horrible experience of a guy trying to hack in, so changed it after giving the whole thing a good rest for a while. Look forward to seeing some of my friends again :)

Jovan

Suspended
I don't bother with it either. I could ask Oodra to mess with it like she did before, but I hardly use MySpace besides for really good friends and Fedora Lounge peoples.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
PADDY said:
http://www.myspace.com/paddy_middleton2006

Apologies, but I haven't really got the layout thing together [huh] Maybe when I get some time to study it, then I can JAZZ it up.

Chiquiline is the 'fun' nick name I've been given by the Argentines at my Tango class!! I did have PADDY but I had a horrible experience of a guy trying to hack in, so changed it after giving the whole thing a good rest for a while. Look forward to seeing some of my friends again :)
Paddy, you know I'd love to add you, but it asks for either a last name or an email. I tried typing in your last name, but it's a no-go. Help this gal pal of yours out and add me:
www.myspace.com/indysgirl7

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Holy cow,Zig2k143. You have Weird Al, Eddie Izzard, Brooksie and many lovely women on your friends list. I'm not sure you us.lol

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Zig2k143

Practically Family
The Wolf said:
Holy cow,Zig2k143. You have Weird Al, Eddie Izzard, Brooksie and many lovely women on your friends list. I'm not sure you us.lol

Lol... What aren't you sure of Wolf?

Yea got to love Weird Al and Eddie Izzard.... Check out The Nerds they are an amazing cover band...

As for the many women.... I'm tired... so tired of being admired...

Lol sorry I'm a mel brooks fan too. ;)

But most of them are just friends...

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_doh: OOps, I forgot one word. I'm not sure you need us.lol
You've got great taste. Anyone who quotes Lili Von Shtup (or on regular T.V. Lili Von Sh...) can't be all bad.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Lol Wolf I always need new friends.. Esp when most of my friends don't share my taste for the Golden Age...

Plus all of the women here are beautiful. Can't beat that...

Lol.... since you enjoy my taste I must say you have excellent taste yourself. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe