Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
I must admit, Ms. Barbi, that with a name like that ;) and an attractive blonde in the picture, I almost just deleted your friend request without looking because I'd assumed it was just 'inappropriate solicitation'. One in every three requests seems to be that sort of thing.

Lord Jagged

New in Town
Brave spacefarers

I think you are all very energetic - a school friend tried to get me to sign up on MySpace but it all looked very confusing and more suited to the younger set... forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong.

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Most things are geared to the younger set, Lord Jagged. There's nothing saying we can't appropriate it for the greater good. ;) Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Tony's a year older than you and I'm only a bit younger than him. You'd be in good company.

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Mr. Sable said:
I must admit, Ms. Barbi, that with a name like that ;) and an attractive blonde in the picture, I almost just deleted your friend request without looking because I'd assumed it was just 'inappropriate solicitation'. One in every three requests seems to be that sort of thing.

Thanks for taking another moment to realize I'm not spam! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe