Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extra External Pockets: Love'm or Leave'm?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes I use my RS Ronin for casual riding around town and do use the armour in back, shoulders and elbows.

I like it, decent classic inspired styling imo. The leather has a slightly waxy feel to it and while it's not as thick as my Aeros, feels decent enough to me. I don't do any track riding at all.

The main thing (apart from the fairly classic style) I like are the practicality of all the pockets. I've mentioned the forearm pocket for my e-tag. I can't believe how something so simple makes such a difference. Also on the few occasions I've bought something small the interior stretch cargo pockets save me from having to take a backpack on the bike.

I went for the medium but I wish there was a size between the small and medium. I could get the small on but that was without armour so I erred in the conservative side and went up. Its a regular fit on me with armour, a touch roomier than I would prefer. I do sometimes wonder if the small would have stretched over time and been a better fit but I don't ride that much to make a huge deal out of it. Just burn around on the weekends of the weather is nice.

Hope that helps

Damo

A-List Customer
@ProteinNerd

Thank you very much for the info. If you don't mind me asking, what are some of your measurements? I'm just trying to help narrow down the size. I'm 5'11", 185lbs with a 42" chest.

Also any fit pics?

ProteinNerd

I'm 5'11 about 170lbs with a 41 inch chest. I will try and get you a pic later today after work. I'm guessing the medium will be a good fit on you.

ProteinNerd

@ProteinNerd

Thank you very much for the info. If you don't mind me asking, what are some of your measurements? I'm just trying to help narrow down the size. I'm 5'11", 185lbs with a 42" chest.

Also any fit pics?

Sorry for the delay. Forgot all about this so I just quickly snapped a pic while getting ready for work (excuse the business pants with casual moto jacket combo!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454275089.426202.jpg

As I mentioned Roland Sands Ronin jacket in medium (I'm 5'11" and about 75kg)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld