Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
I know I don't care what anyone looks like when it's that cold.

I just wonder why they are in my house and if they brought me something warm to drink in bed.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Why would James care?

You see people bringing you things in your house?
Hmmm.
You aren't drinking are you? Specifically Hamms?
Guinness Extra Stout, that should clear things up.

Justin B

One Too Many
Why would James care?

You see people bringing you things in your house?
Hmmm.
You aren't drinking are you? Specifically Hamms?
Guinness Extra Stout, that should clear things up.

Weirder things have happened around here. But it was more a snarky reply to seeing people when it's cold. I prefer not to leave home. So the only way I'd see anyone would be if they were in my house.

We thought you two were going steady. :p

If by "steady" you mean never having actually met in person and pot-shotting at one another on here and facebook then....yes, yes we are. LOL!

Weirder things have happened around here. But it was more a snarky reply to seeing people when it's cold. I prefer not to leave home. So the only way I'd see anyone would be if they were in my house.

If by "steady" you mean never having actually met in person and pot-shotting at one another on here and facebook then....yes, yes we are. LOL!

Now you are seeing things?

Sure. Behind all of that we know there is shades of Moonlighting in the undercurrent. You two can't fool us. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

I did that for 10yrs Justin.
I met a girl (8yrs older than me) on a site that we both shared an interest in. It was for an 80's tv show.
We took pot shots at each other on several sites related to the show, and got kicked off one because of it, despite the other members thinking it was amusing and cute. She's on my FB page and has been for a year or so, and we are good friends. We've never met in person and probably never will, because she lives in a different country and I have no desire to drive that far (I don't fly). BTW her brother and I share an interest in cars, and her 2 sisters think I'm funny (for some reason). So they are on my FB page too. Hard living, bike riding, Canadians. The things they do on the weekend sure look like the Southern US, except for that accent when they video something.
All I catch is "eh?"

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I don't think anyone cares what they look like when it's that cold. lol

I know I don't care what anyone looks like when it's that cold.

I just wonder why they are in my house and if they brought me something warm to drink in bed.

Very true Mae & Justin. No one really cares in -30 degree weather; I just want a coat that *fits*. I'm not expecting to be all fancy or anything. My vintage coats just do not cut it in this weather. ;0

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley