Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Pony time...
Another one of Ford's "better" ideas? I suppose time will tell but, in my opinion, if you remove the bodywork fore and aft of the tires there's nothing about it that says "Mustang". And flappy paddle shifting??? :puke:

One of my wife's cousins has leased a new Mustang every year since they produced the fifth generation in 2005...until last year, that is. He said starting with the 2009 model the quality and performance got worse with each successive year because of Ford's constant tinkering and tweaking, and after the 2012 model he'd finally had enough.

Another one of Ford's "better" ideas? I suppose time will tell but, in my opinion, if you remove the bodywork fore and aft of the tires there's nothing about it that says "Mustang". And flappy paddle shifting??? :puke:

One of my wife's cousins has leased a new Mustang every year since they produced the fifth generation in 2005...until last year, that is. He said starting with the 2009 model the quality and performance got worse with each successive year because of Ford's constant tinkering and tweaking, and after the 2012 model he'd finally had enough.

I agree. It is ugly.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Why do people get black market heinie injections?! It looks ridiculous.

I would expect so. How exactly do they inject the Heinies, and where do they put them?

As far as I can tell, a "Heinie" and a "Rhine Monkey" are pretty much the same things, as are "Marmaladinger" and "Prusak".

The mind boggles...

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Well, I'd say put some ice on it....but that just seems cruel. ;)

Hair of the dog? [huh]

That just might work somehow:
flaming-lamborghini.jpg

gallery-11-flaming-cocktails-siwoncke_0.jpg

:D

Take it easy BD, you'll heal quickly enough. ;)

Justin B, too funny! I did try ice...it helped. Ironic that.

Zombie & James flaming cocktails? Sure. I miss having those!

True enough Gregg, feeling better though it was an embarrassing experience. A couple of men rushed to help me. :)

X
BD

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe