Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

We prefer to call her a "lap full of Heeler" or "a lap full of trouble."
What makes her even cuter, is part of the underdevelopment is in her sinuses.
So when she relaxes, she'll draw in 2 breaths before a long sigh (vocally).
The inhalations vibrate in her nose, resulting in 2 grunts like a pig makes. :D
If we can't find her, we get quiet and listen for that.
She tells on herself soon enough.

A little while ago Zeus managed to get his paw stuck in the wrought iron railing. He made such a racket that I thought someone was killing him. He got out fine on his own by the time I got there. lol lol The dumbass!
Reminds me of the time he got stuck on the boys’ swing. Front legs on one side and back legs on the other with the seat in between. He couldn’t figure out how to get out. lol lol
ACDs sure get into crazy things. :p They keep the mice, raccoons and opossums down though. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Threaten them again and they will give milk. :p
:D
Or Eggnog.
I can see him doing that on the swing.
Too bad you didn't get pictures, that would have been a riot!
Mine doesn't get into situations like that, but she does throw doors open quite well.
Most of the time, causing them to hit the wall behind them with a good bump.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Lucky! No vintage bustier will ever fit me.
Or me.

As I have Christmas gifts wrapped, I supposed I need to put my tree up.
It's a Peco 5ft Aluminum "Pom-Pom" in the original box, with the original sleeves around the limbs.
aluminumtree.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Thanks.
The ornaments came from Walmart, and it's hard to find just blue ones.
I bought my sister a similar tree years ago, albeit more than what mine cost sans box and sleeves, and hers came with the color wheel.
She did hers all in blue one year, including blueberry candy canes.
That was the year they found out how high the Dachshund get reach, after hearing a crunching noise, and seeing him with a blue tongue. :D

I love those kind of trees, especially with the color wheel. My grandmother had one when I was little and I always thought it was sooo cool. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I hope I can come up with one one of these days, although we have a newer pink one that my wife and I got when we first were married. Haven't had it up since we had kids, but they discovered it this year and the girls threw a fit to put it up. The poor thing stayed intact about two days. Maybe I can enjoy it again after they all move out.:p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

:D
Or Eggnog.
I can see him doing that on the swing.
Too bad you didn't get pictures, that would have been a riot!
Mine doesn't get into situations like that, but she does throw doors open quite well.
Most of the time, causing them to hit the wall behind them with a good bump.

Oh that is nothing. Samantha used to open the screen door from the backyard, go into the kitchen, open the cupboard and steal boxes of cereal when my mother wasn’t looking. One time my wife brought my mother chicken for lunch(lol chicken); Samantha opened the screen door, came in and my mother caught her sitting on the chair eating the chicken! :rofl:

vintageTink

One Too Many
Or me.

As I have Christmas gifts wrapped, I supposed I need to put my tree up.
It's a Peco 5ft Aluminum "Pom-Pom" in the original box, with the original sleeves around the limbs.
View attachment 7399
Oooh.
At least you can wear women's shoes. :p

We started our annual passes to Disneyland last night and from behind I saw a gentleman wearing brown and white two tone shoes, slacks, a long coat (not sure how many buttons) and very 30's hair. The illusion was a bit ruined by his carrying a very modern backpack.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I love those kind of trees, especially with the color wheel. My grandmother had one when I was little and I always thought it was sooo cool. I have no idea whatever happened to it. I hope I can come up with one one of these days, although we have a newer pink one that my wife and I got when we first were married. Haven't had it up since we had kids, but they discovered it this year and the girls threw a fit to put it up. The poor thing stayed intact about two days. Maybe I can enjoy it again after they all move out.:p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Nice to know none of you were electrocuted by those things. lol

I have my grandmother's "old" fiber optic Christmas tree. I was very proud to have it until my mother noticed the Dollar General logo on the box. :rolleyes: Knowing my grandmother, now it seems appropriate. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I wanted to get my fiber optic out, I just had too much stuff on top of it.
Actually, what I might do next year, is buy a regular green one, and put some old school multi-colored lights on it.
I'm also going to work on buying a ceramic tree for the table top.
I know my mother has her old one somewhere, but it would be cheaper to buy one on e-bay than buying hers from her.
Uh no, she doesn't give things away.

I wanted to get my fiber optic out, I just had too much stuff on top of it.
Actually, what I might do next year, is buy a regular green one, and put some old school multi-colored lights on it.
I'm also going to work on buying a ceramic tree for the table top.
I know my mother has her old one somewhere, but it would be cheaper to buy one on e-bay than buying hers from her.
Uh no, she doesn't give things away.

Too much stuff? Now there is a term you never hear around here. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley