Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

It could be 3 someone's TOE.
One living in a house of straw, one in a house of sticks, and one in a house of bricks.
With his bacon obsession, I saw this coming. :D

Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin could I have seen this a coming. Your explanation is the only one that could make sense. Maybe that is where my postings went, the house of lathe and plaster. It's either that or powers has been overtaken by Life.
:D

Sadly he was booted by Butte. Now it will never be the same. How tragic. He got too comfy..and wasn't watching his back. We've seen it all happen before in life..and usually when it's least expected. Cheer up TOE..surely one day he'll reappear with his second wind and fingers firmly on the keys...[huh]

Sadly he was booted by Butte. Now it will never be the same. How tragic. He got too comfy..and wasn't watching his back. We've seen it all happen before in life..and usually when it's least expected. Cheer up TOE..surely one day he'll reappear with his second wind and fingers firmly on the keys...[huh]

It reminds me of Silva vs. Weidman. Both were a shock and life will never be the same. I don't know..........
:(

The Lounge will never be the same.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Bacon is great, but too salty for me right now.
There I've said it.
I know James, it's a shot at all that is crispy and bacony but I had to say it.
In it's place I eat sausage, 2-3 pieces a day.
Plus at lunch I eat 6 sausage links with cheese on them, because they are cheap and it's quick (3 min in the microwave).
If I could cook the bacon ahead of time maybe, but then again it isn't as filling.

There I've said it.
Plus at lunch I eat 6 sausage links with cheese on them, because they are cheap and it's quick (3 min in the microwave).
If I could cook the bacon ahead of time maybe, but then again it isn't as filling.

Although it in no way can beat Bacon, Sausage, when done correctly, is a good back up.
:D

There I've said it.
Salty?! You have to be kidding. Bacon isn't salty--it is savory. You're confused. :p Oh and I tried the Black Forest Bacon Saturday. It is sweet. Kind of wired for bacon but it is bacon so it still is good enough to eat a few pounds at a time. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82