Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

#bestthreadever!

Here's a pic of me looking upish.

527755_345525618880631_576058210_n.jpg

By the by..were you ever slightly tempted to look downish and a little to the rightish...?

That's the reason I added last night. Gave my telephone number to a gal I've been wanting to get together with for some time, last night. I'm worried I'll never hear from her, though. At least now that I've worked up the courage to talk to her, I can stop going to the store every night.

Every time men lose sleep it usually involves women....:p

I don't think beer's strong enough anymore!

Maybe a few beers before bed would help :)

That's the reason I added last night. Gave my telephone number to a gal I've been wanting to get together with for some time, last night. I'm worried I'll never hear from her, though. At least now that I've worked up the courage to talk to her, I can stop going to the store every night.

I don't think beer's strong enough anymore!
I figured that was one of the reasons. As usual, I know there things. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
I've heard to do it this way:
Ask her for her number. When she does give it to you, repeat it back to her but with one number wrong. If she corrects you you're good. If she doesn't you know she's not interested.

Perhaps you should ask to call on her and her mother. :p

Well, Jimmy. You know me better than anybody here.

I figured that was one of the reasons. As usual, I know there things. :p

Typically how I'd do it, but was advised against it. I was told this way, she has the upper hand which is what women want these days or some such. It was easier anyhow. I have business cards with my cell phone number on them. Wonder if she was impressed lol

Hmm...things have changed...
I always asked the girl if I could call her. If she gave me her number then she was at least interested in more conversation.
HD

I've heard of doing that before, too. If I was smart, I woulda asked for her number, too, but hindsight's 20/20. I could feel my face was bright red, and I was talking a mile a minute. Typical Tom...

I've heard to do it this way:
Ask her for her number. When she does give it to you, repeat it back to her but with one number wrong. If she corrects you you're good. If she doesn't you know she's not interested.

Perhaps you should ask to call on her and her mother. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Besides, her mother is often a good preview of what she'll look like in 20-30 years. :p

And act like, and spend like etc. Don't ask how I know that...

I have an opportunity to watch an interesting experiment (sort of). A friend of mine (much younger) married the middle girl in a family of three girls. The other two are spittin' images of their Mom. Two dark haired large women, the one he married is the spittin' image of her DAD, a skinny blond. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

And quit being mean to Henry Kissinger!!! Jeez.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe