Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Definitely! What'll you have? I'm thinking something warm. Hmmm..but what. If James were here, he'd know! Maybe some Mexican coffee? But, then I'd be up all night.....ah, heck I am anyways!

X
BD

Being a true gentleman (at least in my own mind), the only possible reply would be "I'll have whatever the lady is having" :)

A agree, that as the consummate barkeep James would serve up the perfect nitecap!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Being a true gentleman (at least in my own mind), the only possible reply would be "I'll have whatever the lady is having" :)

A agree, that as the consummate barkeep James would serve up the perfect nitecap!

Is that how it works with a true gent? I've never had the pleasure! ;0

I'm now thinking a nitecap without caffeine....

Indeed, James would know! ;0

The fact that work will come screaming way too early in the morning plays a crucial part in the decision making.

Very true...that is a factor for those that have to get up tomorrow. Guess you'd better just have one! :)

X
BD

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Always love to see that a lady has a firm grasp on her priorities! :)

Aye, that I do. Today's priority: I'm going to have some chocolate, discounted hopefully. :)

One? That's going to be difficult as I am on number three as we so to speak.

Ooops! I guess I should have limited you to three or four, or....

lol

You inspired me :p

Anyway, thank you everyone for all the emails, PMs and calls. I feel much better now :)

So glad you're feeling better now rue. X

X
BD

Is that how it works with a true gent? I've never had the pleasure! ;0

I'm now thinking a nitecap without caffeine....

Indeed, James would know! ;0

Very true...that is a factor for those that have to get up tomorrow. Guess you'd better just have one! :)

X
BD

Perhaps a Keokee Coffee? No coffee just Kahlua, brandy, and crème de cacao, topped off with whipped cream.:D
Keoke-Coffee.jpg

rue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82