Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I think HD is closer to how we say it than you are, Jimmy :p

Anybody do anything fun this weekend? My sister and I went to a party a couple friends of ours were throwing. We had a nice time.

320739_10150377558491506_506101505_8466030_1372198382_n.jpg

Love the pic Tom! :)

Oh and the hat! You look fab in a hat. :D

My Halloween was overall pretty quiet. I went to dinner with my friend at Downtown Disney. :)

Sunday was a nice day for me. I went to Burbank and saw some people dressed up in....VINTAGE! :D I did see some very bizarre clown costume though. :eeek:

Since I was so close to Griffith Park, I drove over to a place called Travel Town (a train museum) and I also went to see the historic carousel!

25e0f79a-cf1f-4048-b0d6-8a7ec78bd396.JPG

IMG_9300.jpg

An overall nice weekend. :)

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Anyone seen rue today?

No but then again, I haven't actually "seen" you either. :p

I haven't seen rue in a couple of days and she still tops the list :eeek:

Rue (116)
LoveMyHats2 (93)
Alanfgag (93)
Edward (87)
ButteMT61 (87)
V.C. Brunswick (87)
HoosierDaddy (71)
Marc Chevalier (66)
A.C. Lyles (65)
Connery (63)

The last time I had logged on to the FL, I noticed that it had been really quiet lately. It was a bit eerie. I hope that Rue is okay (as for everybody that I talk to on the Lounge).

Thank you so much :) That's my everyday hat, just a cheap wool-felt job, but it gets the job done!

Love the pic Tom! :)

Oh and the hat! You look fab in a hat. :D

Goodness does she ever. It's lucky I'm a big guy. I'm constantly having to back these guys down. There's a new one almost every week. I remember she tells me "I've got a new boyfriend, he's 6'5 and in the military" I went to myself "Oh, geez, I'm gonna get my butt whooped in this one" Nicest guy she ever brought home.

If you are going to be that protective then I am sure your sister is going to keep you real busy. :p

Well, today starts November. Tradition around here is No-Shave November. I took my last shave last night.

My ugly mug hasn't been this bare in a coon's age. Even cut the ol' sideburns short, for the first time since I was 16.

TN1.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Happy belated Hallowe'en everyone! Didn't get a chance yesterday to wish you a day full of spooky sweets and tricky treats!
X
BD

PS Tom, you look like you're going to punch someone's lights out in that pic! :boxing:

rue

I was notified by a certain unnamed... semi related.... source that there was a missing person's report filed..... :p My mom came into town, so I took a couple of days off, but you guys are very sweet to notice my absence :)

Oh and I am not an ankle biting cat.... er well..... let's not go there ;)

Justin B

One Too Many
I was notified by a certain unnamed... semi related.... source that there was a missing person's report filed..... :p My mom came into town, so I took a couple of days off, but you guys are very sweet to notice my absence :)

Oh and I am not an ankle biting cat.... er well..... let's not go there ;)

Nice to see you back m'dear. Hope the visit with your mother was a pleasent one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe